Finding mold damage in your home can be alarming. If you find mold in your home, you should complete proper mold remediation immediately. If you wait too long – your home value, and most importantly your health, could be at risk.
The best way to keep your home free from mold is to make sure that your home is dry. Having DryPatrol handle your water emergencies is a great way to keep your home properly dry. As a result, this will minimize the potential for future mold growth.
If it seems like you may need mold remediation services, call DryPatrol. We can handle basement mold, crawl space mold or attic mold. Because of our experience, we will provide in-depth mold remediation to get the job done right.
Mold Remediation Inspection and Assessment:
- A thorough mold inspection will help identify the scope of the problem. (You should call us BEFORE a mold testing company.)
- We will then consult with our team of environmental scientists to begin developing a mold remediation plan.
- DryPatrol can consult with your insurance provider to check coverage.
- Our team will then provide you with an estimate.
Mold Remediation and Removal:
Once you approve the estimate:
- DryPatrol’s team will begin mold remediation, containment, and any necessary demolition.
- We physically remove and dispose of the mold using various advanced techniques.
- We then clean the area with microfiber cloth and/or a HEPA-filtered vacuum process to ensure all remnants are removed.
- At the client’s discretion, DryPatrol uses a neutral, third-party “allclear” mold test to ensure the mold issue has been completely resolved. This is an important step that many restoration companies skip.